Supercharge Your Immunity with Chronocure
Immunity is the holy grail of health! It is the natural ability of our body to fight back bacteria and virus that may cause diseases. A strong immunity can help us fight back anything from common ailments like cold, cough, viral fever to more serious health issues. Sadly enough, owing to the present day air and water pollution, our immunity levels have considerably dropped. Nutritionists insist that going the natural way is the best solution for boosting immunity and to safeguard ourselves from several infections.
Curcumin, a natural immunity booster:
Curcumin is a bioactive compound found in Turmeric. Research has proven that this natural element has highest anti -inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help keep us fit and active. It is extremely beneficial in enhancing the immune system in physiological as well as pathological conditions. Being one the strongest antioxidants known to scientists presently, Curcumin is the natural solution for anything from a common flue to cancer and aging.
The Science behind Chronocure:
While the benefits of Curcumin are innumerable, our body very poorly absorbs this bioactive compound when consumed in raw form. Use of raw and powdered turmeric in our daily diet may be good to our body but its health benefits are limited. To bring you the best benefits of Curcumin, we have created Chronocure, a highly effective supplement. We at Chronocure use nanotechnology to extract nano Curcumin from Turmeric which is more powerful than its natural counterpart. To increase the bioavailability of Curcumin, it is combined with a small quantity of Nano Piperine, a bioactive component extracted from pepper. It is the use of nanotechnology that makes Chronocure the best Curcumin supplement in the market.
Curcumin Supercharges your Immunity:
Did you know that Curcumin contains 100 times more antioxidant properties than blueberries! Thus including a Curcumin supplement in your diet is the best way to boost your immunity.
- Nano Curcumin present in Chronocure arrest the damaging effects of inflammation to heal joint pain, heart disease, diabetes and other chronic health issues.
- Regular intake of Curcumin supplement will triple the combating capacity of your body’s immune cells. They can fight back any infection caused by bacteria, fungus or virus.
- Free radicals are oxygen molecules that contribute to the deterioration of cells. The result could be seen in reduced immunity, untimely aging, anxiety and several other health challenges. Chronocure helps arrest these free radicals and keeps our body active and young.
- Curcumin increases the functionality of the molecules present in immune cells that identify and eradicate bacteria and virus. Thus your body response to any infection is faster and effective than ever before.
- Curcumin’s antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties are very promising in protecting the human heart and liver.
- Researchers affirm that the Curcumin’s capacity to knockout bacteria, fungus and virus from our body could be vital in finding cure for more serious diseases like AIDS and cancer without any major side effects.
It would be safe to conclude that Curcumin is a nature’s miracle option holding unlimited health benefits.
Chronocure leverages these benefits to the maximum by offering nanocurcumin in the form of supplements.
Consuming Chronocure along with a Healthy Diet could be the secret for a Healthy, Active and Younger looking you.
The immune system plays a vital role in the defense against infections. Immunomodulators help regulate or normalize the immune system by weakening or modulating the activity of the immune system, resulting in the reduction of the inflammatory response. Various flavonoids show significant pharmacological and biochemical activity effecting the normal function of immune cells, such as B & T cells, macrophages, neutrophils, basophils, and mast cells. Curcumin has been shown to downregulate the expression of various proinflammatory cytokines, including TNF, IL-1,IL-2,IL-6,IL-8,IL-12, and chemokines, most likely through inactivation of the transcription factor NF-kB. However, at low dosage curcumin can also enhance antibody responses, implicating the curcumin’s beneficial effects in treating chronic diseases (arthritis, allergy, asthama, atherosclerosis, heart disease, AD, diabetes and cancer) may be partly due to modulation of the immune system. Curcumin has demonstrated to exert an inhibitory response on the production of inflammatory cytokines by human monocytes.